Thank you for your interest in our talent acquisition and business expansion services. We are pleased to provide this whitepaper with information and insights regarding expanding your business into the United States of America.
Taking the time to consider the business opportunities that are available in your target region is the key to starting your business off on a successful global expansion journey. Being home to the largest economy in the world, the United States is a prime destination for businesses looking to expand. With endless business opportunities and a heavy focus on entrepreneurship, the United States is undoubtedly one of the top countries to add to your list of considerations.
Before making your decision to expand your business into the United States, you should ask yourself five essential questions:
1. Does my business have the infrastructure to support the output requirements for business expansion?
2. Have I identified the specific regions within the United States that can offer my business the best opportunity for market entry?
3. Do I have the necessary resources to help me understand compliance, labor laws, taxation implications, and other operational challenges that come with global expansion?
4. Have I gauged the increased cost of labor and recruitment that will be required to begin operations in my new United States business location?
5. What executive leadership resources must I allocate to this business expansion endeavor? Alternately, will I recruit new executive leadership for my United States locations?
In the beginning stages of your proposed business growth plan, it may be difficult to confidently answer some, if not all, of the above questions — and that’s okay!
The United States provides lucrative global expansion opportunities. If you’re thinking of expanding into the United States, download our whitepaper below to learn more about the many great opportunities the country has to offer!