- This event has passed.
Career Health Check Workshop
February 27, 2021 • 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This practical career workshop is designed to help you ‘check in’, reflect on your career path to-date and consider how that balances with your vision of the future. There will be a maximum of 6 delegates from different backgrounds and the group setting will be informal, supportive and confidential. We will introduce motivating exercises to help open up discussion and encourage individual and group reflection.
- To reflect on your career journey, become more aware of patterns and trends to enhance future career decisions and clarify career priorities.
- To visualise a future world in the context of your career that aligns with your authentic self, for a greater sense of purpose and fulfilment.
Potential Outcomes? At the end of this Workshop, you will be better equipped to:
- Acknowledge what you are good at and what gives you energy.
- Appreciate your skills, strengths & what makes you thrive by looking at your career trajectory.
Increase career confidence and self-belief by focussing on learning points & positives.
- Be inspired about what your future might hold.
Who can attend? You may be thinking about joining this Workshop if you are:
- Keen to explore your career potential and create an inspiring vision for the future
- Lacking confidence in your current situation, perhaps feeling overwhelmed, undervalued, recently unemployed, facing redundancy, returning to the workplace, or simply stuck in a career rut
- Unsure what you are good at and need to re-assess your core skills, values and strengths in order to embark on a more fulfilling career journey
- Unsure about your next career and life steps